STARPORT MARITIME SERVICES (PTY) LTD
As charterer’s agent we protect the interest of the charterer of the vessel hence, we can ensure cargo owners of efficient port operation at all times. This includes: reporting of cargo status, port status and conditions, customs documentation, supervise loading or discharge operation of vessel, commodity information as well as tending to daily requirements. Thus, we undertake to help ultimately reduce expenses and achieve a swift turn-around time.
As owner’s agents, we are dedicated to protecting the interest of ship owners/operators, to supervise the appointed charterer agent and to monitor port call operations. In addition to this, our diversity, enthusiasm and comprehended knowledge of local situations are of fundamental value and significance to all vessel owners and operators.
Services & Husbandry Requirements:-
- Crew changes: co-ordinating transit visas immigration formalities etc.
- Cash to Master, general ship’s husbandry looking after crew requirements.
- Ship’s Spares Documentation, Clearing, Forwarding and delivery to vessel.
- Bulk, break bulk and heavy lift cargo operations
- Dry docking, repairs and maintenance
- Bunkering calls, where the vessels call solely for the purpose of replenishing bunkers, stores and provisions
- Bunker oil sampling testing and analysis